Will you still be spending every single day (not to mention your nights and weekends) rushing from emergency to emergency, trying to do everything yourself?
Customers are happy and sales are good! But that means you’re doing more and more work to keep the whole thing from taking on water…
You’d really like more spaciousness and freedom in your business, and to be able to take a vacation — even just a few days — without worrying that the whole thing will sink if you’re not constantly at the helm.
You are the captain of the ship
But if you’re spending all your time down in the engine room or swabbing the decks, you can’t keep your eye on the horizon.
You started your business with a vision, a distant horizon you wanted to reach. Somewhere along the way things got complicated.
You’ve probably realized YOU’RE the bottleneck to more growth, more freedom + more impact in your business. And that sick feeling in your stomach whenever you open your email first thing in the morning or look up at the clock and realize another day has already passed…?
Well, let’s just say it isn’t seasickness. The only way you can truly reach your destination (without burning yourself out in the process) is if your business is built in a way that it can run without YOU doing all the jobs, letting you stay at the helm.
Unlike other business and marketing programs
that only address one symptom or another…
The Run Like Clockwork Accelerator addresses your business operations holistically, getting every part of your business ship shape — from defining your vision and values, to onboarding the right crew and optimizing your systems and operations.
The result is a business that scales easily and efficiently while creating the freedom for you to live your life — and get those nights and weekends back again.
Like Gabriela who has doubled her team without bloating her budget
“Our profits for the first half of 2020 are almost double that for all of 2019.On a personal level, I have reduced the length of my average workday by over one hour, allowing me to spend more time with my family.”
Like Shay, who has reduced her work day by almost half!
“This program exceeded my expectations. I have stopped working 9-13 hour days, I now work approximately 6 hours a day but I’m working on more fulfilling tasks that are moving the business forward.”
Like Maleeka, who was able to hire her team of A-Players!
“Just being able to hire and not be frantic about the means is amazing”
Like Avram, who no longer wakes up at night in a cold sweat!
“Now I work 15-20 hours a week, have a small lean team of 5 and we’ll double revenue this year over last.”
- Offers 12 months of comprehensive, detailed training designed to walk you step-by-step towards your IDEAL business using our proven Clockwork framework.
- Details how to hire and train the perfect crew to support you.
- Provides a clear map with specific milestones making it incredibly easy to implement and make progress.
- Offers support and reminders from our RLC crew if you forget to do something, or fall off track. We won’t let this be a program that collects digital dust for you.
- Includes an active community of other business owners sailing toward the same destination.
- Won’t let you slip through the cracks, because WE have systems that help us easily see where you’re at on your journey.
- Offers coaching sessions each week, which means getting your questions answered will never be an issue.
- Gamifies everything, so if you’re competitive like me, you’ll earn badges + rewards just for ticking things off your Clockwork map!
Is Accelerator a good fit for you?
You should apply if:
- You’re a solopreneur with the intent to hire a crew (even if you’ve been burned before).
- You’ve got a small crew, even if you’re not sure they’re in the right positions.
- You’re willing to commit to our proven process and do the work.
- You are aware that this will take time to implement.
You should not apply if:
- You’re a solopreneur who has no intent to hire a crew.
- You’re not willing to follow a proven process / put in the work.
- You don’t have enough cash to pay your bills next month.
- You want or need a quick fix.
- You don’t have 12 months to devote to improving your business.