Will you still be spending most of your time answering questions from your team instead of doing the visionary work you thought you’d be doing?
Maybe you’re dreaming of real freedom — the freedom to take a 4-week vacation fully unplugged from your business.
Or maybe you’re anticipating a life event (good or bad) that will require you to step back from the day-to-day operations of your business.
You are the captain of the ship
But you’ve got to ensure things will stay on course, even when you step away from the wheel.
You started your business with a vision, a distant horizon you wanted to reach. You’ve diligently steered the ship in the direction of your dreams… but if you take your hand off the wheel, things start to drift.
Sure, things might be OK for a while, but you want to get to a place where the business not only runs but grows even when you step away.
The only way you can truly reach your destination (without burning yourself out in the process) is if your business is built in a way that every job is accounted for, leaving you free to set the vision — and step away when you need to.
Unlike other business and marketing programs
that only address one symptom or another…
The Run Like Clockwork Accelerator addresses your business operations holistically, getting every part of your business ship shape — from defining your vision and values, to onboarding the right crew and optimizing your systems and operations.
The result is a business that scales easily and efficiently while creating the freedom for you to live your life — fully unplugged from the business when necessary.
Like Steve, who took a 4-week vacation and is now a full time Dad while the business has it’s best revenue year!
“My daughter was born last year, and then my wife went back to work so I became a full-time stay at home dad, just working 12 hours a week. This year was the most income, the most revenue than my business has ever brought in.”
Like Avram, who no longer wakes up at night in a cold sweat!
“Now I work 15-20 hours a week, have a small lean team of 5 and we’ll double revenue this year over last.”
Like Katie and Elle who both took 8 weeks off for maternity leave!
“After completing the program our biggest wins were hiring our first team member and establishing new benchmarks to help us measure success beyond revenue while we each prepare to take our second maternity leave since starting our company.”
Like Jereshia who is finally confident enforcing her boundaries
“Clockwork is helping me understand better boundaries not only personally but operationally.”
- Offers 12 months of comprehensive, detailed training designed to walk you step-by-step towards your IDEAL business using our proven Clockwork framework.
- Details how to hire and train the perfect crew to support you.
- Provides a clear map with specific milestones making it incredibly easy to implement and make progress.
- Offers support and reminders from our RLC crew if you forget to do something, or fall off track. We won’t let this be a program that collects digital dust for you.
- Includes an active community of other business owners sailing toward the same destination.
- Won’t let you slip through the cracks, because WE have systems that help us easily see where you’re at on your journey.
- Offers coaching sessions each week, which means getting your questions answered will never be an issue.
- Gamifies everything, so if you’re competitive like me, you’ll earn badges + rewards just for ticking things off your Clockwork map!
Is Accelerator a good fit for you?
You should apply if:
- You’ve got a crew to support you.
- You’re willing to commit to our proven process and do the work.
- You are aware that this will take time to implement.
You should not apply if:
- You’re convinced the business will sink without you (and secretly kind of like it that way).
- You’re not willing to follow a proven process / put in the work.
- You don’t have enough cash to pay your bills next month.
- You want or need a quick fix.
- You don’t have 12 months to devote to improving your business.
Still on board, captain?
Are you looking for a different type of vacation?
At this point, you’d settle for a long weekend away, but completely unplugged. You’re looking for more spaciousness and freedom in your business, but feel like you’re currently “on call” all the time. Not having to put out fires every day would be nice, and a relaxing long weekend away with family or friends would be amazing!
Whether you’re ready to retire, looking to sell, or want your current biz to run on auto-pilot while you start something new, you’re ready to sail off into the sunset and take a permanent vacation.